Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Greetings to All!

Greetings to everybody who views this blog!

Though I have heard the word 'blog', I did not know what it was. I assumed it must be one of those difficult-to-understand technical expressions like 'cache' or 'cookie' used in the computer world. So, I did not really venture into deciphering what 'blog' meant. However, events today turned out in such a way that I decided to become a 'blogger'. Let me tell you what happened today and how I was led into the 'blogworld'.

This morning, I received an e-mail from Ranjani- my dear`brother-in-law Ravi's charming daughter (a budding journalist)- inviting me to view her newly created blog. It was then my curiosity got ignited. Immediately, I shot off an e-mail to my son Kumaresh who is an electronics engineer and generally well-informed on the latest developments in the fast-growing field of electronics. His response was pretty swift. He briefly defined 'blog' and provided me the links to educate me further and help me to create my own blog. So, here I am speaking to you as a brand new member of the amazing blogworld.

More later!

S. Subramanian

No comments: